- TIMESCAPE uses a series of interactive ‘Generators’ and ‘Study Sites’. The learning system has 5 stages.
- PRESENTATION Introduces and teaches the essential elements of the English tense system.
- PRACTICE & COMMUNICATION The elements of the tense system studied in Presentation are practised again with new characters and situations. The practice lessons give you the chance to use the tense system with confidence and accuracy.
- EXTENSION You can practice your new skills in a range of new and interesting situations. Simply choose something that interests you and start communicating!
- MASTER GENERATOR Access every dialogue in the course. You can practice anytime.
- EXERCISES Exercises are presented at important stages to help you check your progress. To read the exercise instructions simply pass your cursor over the ‘help’ button.
- Timescape is colour coded. The colours represent the 4 basic Timeworlds of English
- BLUE represents the PRESENT – PURPLE represents the PAST – ORANGE represents the PERFECT – GREEN represents the FUTURE
- The course workflow follows a step-by-step process. In the beginning it is important that you follow the elements to understand the system.
- Each lesson follows the task bar at the top right of every page. To continue with a lesson simply click on the next element. You have finished a lesson once you have completed all the elements.
- All lessons are structured in the same way. As soon as you understand the navigation system you can easily create your own learning schedule.
- The navigation and resource icons appear on every page
- NAVIGATION SYSTEM
The ‘Compass’ always takes you to the ‘Site Index’ This is your most important link.
- PAGE INSTRUCTIONS
Every Generator has Page Instructions. These are very important!
Please open by clicking on the icon.
- VERB LIST
A full list of all course verbs in their 3 different forms
A full list of all course vocabulary